The St. Paul’s Outreach Center focuses primarily on enhancing and strengthening the quality of life in the Peyton Woods community. We are made up of volunteers committed to helping the citizens of this community thrive. Our center touches the lives of youth, families, senior citizens, and individuals in need. We distribute food, provide clothing, healthcare and housing assistance, and offer educational services to 2,000 citizens. We remain citizen-focused and are intentional about forming lasting relationships.
· Distributed 480 Thanksgiving Baskets
· Received 501(c)3 Status
· Provided Christmas gifts to 5 families (outside of adopt-a-student program)
· Assisted citizens with job placement
· Assisted over 40 citizens with payment of rent/utility bills through partner agencies
· Provided temporary housing for 5 families who were displaced
· Started Adult Literacy, Elementary level Tutoring programs with partner schools.
· Educated senior citizens on additional healthcare benefits and cost reduction
· Provided meals to over 300 children this summer
· Held two mobile food distributions
· Won grant for refrigerated truck to support Cascade Corridor Group